ALL Clothing: No exposed skin from the collar bones to three inches above the knees, no see-through material. all colors and patterns including logos are permitted with in all below guidelines
- No tears, holes or cuts on or bellow the collar bone
- Shorts no higher than 3 inches above the knee.
- All pants should be worn at waistline.
- Dresses and skirts should be no higher than 3 inches above the knee.
- No tears, holes, or cuts higher than 3 inches above the knee
- Must have toe covering and black/heel strap and soles.
- No flip flops, sandals, slides, slippers, or moccasins.
- No heels higher than 2 inches.
- No wooden, metal, or plastic shoes.
- Fridays are College Gear Days. We encourage students to wear college logos on Fridays.
- The following items are NOT allowed at school: Bandanas, Do-rags, Spikes, and Sunglasses.
- Clothing items can never promote or reference the following: Alcohol, Bigotry, Drugs, Gangs, Racism, Sex, Suicide, Tobacco, Vandalism, Violence.
- Students must wear athletic shoes on PE days.
- Locker rooms will be available. Students are encouraged to bring comfortable clothes to school on the days they have PE.
- If weather permits, PE will be outside. Please bring a coat.